About me – Coach coach brussels, coaching brussels
My name is Luisa Mannu and I am a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT), Life Coach and grief Counsellor.
I practise in Brussels, near the European institutions , in English, French and Italian.
I am a specialist in all kinds of problems related to difficult changes, transitions and losses in both personal and professional life and I work with adults, children and teenagers.
Being trained in different approaches, I propose a personalised therapy that meets your needs and attitudes and I help you coping with difficult times.
Scientist as background, I am a certified:
- Cognitive Behavioural Coach (CBC) by the “Centre for Coaching”, Middlesex University, London;
- Grief recovery method Specialist by the “Grief Recovery Institute®”, US;
- Creative grief support Counsellor by the “Creative Grief Support Studio”, US;
Other trainings and courses:
- Non Violent Communication (NVC), by Marshall Rosenberg;
- Effective Communication, by Th. Gordon;
- The Landmark Education Forum, London, UK;
- The Landmark Education advanced, London, UK;
After experiencing the death of my husband at a young age, I went through a deep and long grief which turned out to be an incredible nurturing and enriching inner experience. When I emerged from my “dark tunnel” I felt called by a strong passion to help and support people throughout their emotional struggles.
How can I help you?
As a Counsellor, specialist in difficulties related to life changes, transitions and losses, the help I offer you is not a long-term psychotherapy and it does not require necessarily going back to your past. It is focused on the “here and now”.
It is the support of a professional who has also walked that same path and experienced a similar journey.
My therapeutic approach is not known yet in our European countries. Though, it is very common and practised for decades in the US, Canada and all Anglo-Saxon countries.
In our culture, when we are confronted to relevant changes, transitions and losses we have the tendency to think of being in a state of depression.
However, the multitude of emotions and feelings we experience when such an event occurs, are not the symptoms of a mental disease. They are natural emotional reactions to what has happened in our life and we cannot rationalize them.
When we are in an emotional state, the connection between our brain and our heart is interrupted and therefore no rational messages can pass through and lead our emotions.
I accompany you by gently embracing all feelings and emotional reactions that you are currently living. I will walk you through your journey and support you in discovering your own resources and the inner resilience that is hidden in your sorrow and distress.
Together, we will tap into creative ways of moving forward to wholeness.
From my personal experience I know that each loss is unique, and that each person deserves a unique tailor-made support.
I offer you a safe space where your feelings will be accepted, acknowledged, by my empathetic and understanding support and I will accompany you in the transition from darkness to light.
- As a Cognitive Behavioural Life Coach, I accompany you to understand your emotional reactions and to discover what lies behind certain behaviours. I will help you in finding the best way to deal with a situation that, in this moment of difficulty, seems overwhelming and without solution.
Through an individual and personalized coaching, I listen to your needs and guide you in achieving your goals and /or get to take important decisions in your life.
I help all people who are suffering because of:
- A separation or divorce; the break-up of a romantic relationship ;
- Life transitions;
- Any relevant change in life (moving, empty nest, etc.)
- Stress, anxiety, anguish, depression;
- Post-traumatic stress disorders;
- Any other kind of loss you are confronted, both a recent or an old one;
- A miscarriage or a still birth;
- The loss of a pet;
- The end/change of a friendship;
- Loss of a job;
- A disease and/or a chronic illness;
- Physical and psychological fatigue;
- Loneliness and isolation;
- Relationship difficulties, both in the personal and professional life;
- Communication difficulties;
- Loss of the sense of life and hope;
- Intangible losses which one doesn’t even realize might be the cause of his/her stress and discomfort;
- Loss of self- confidence and/or trust in others;
- Unmet expectations;
- Feelings of guiltiness, anger, fear;
I accompany also people who are facing the loss of physical and/or mental capacities in a loved one (aging parents) and those people who are caring for a loved one who is fighting for his/her life and they are currently experiencing an anticipatory grief.
coach brussels, coaching brussels, psychologist brussels, psychotherapist brussels, coach brussels, gestalt psychotherapist brussels